31 Mayo RESULTS OF THE SURVEY WHICH IS the Nº1 PROBLEM IN YOUR STUDIES?
Hello to all!
After some weeks flight of the blog (disagreeable side effect to have to correct a thesis as quickly as possible), I come again to tell the results you of the survey that I sent to subscribers and readers the first fortnight of May.
16 people have answered me, number more than sufficient to do a good idea to me of which they are the main problems of the students. Thank you very much to that you took the annoyance to answer! Your answers help me to decide what I must study and to program better the following entrances of the blog.
If somebody Lee this and desires to participate to him, here she has the connection. I answer all the surveys personally.
Now we go with the answers. These are the 5 main problems of the survey ones:
- Sensation of not retaining what one is studying, and problems to memorise technicalities.
- Difficulties to motivate itself to study when the examination is far or when the subject is boring.
- To plan the hours of study badly and to lose hours of dream near the examinations.
- Problems of concentration and attention during the study.
- Sensation to go worse and slower than the companions.
The good news: these problems are repeated time and time again. One is not the Bad proverb of many, consolation of idiots.
The good news is that, for being frequent problems, many specialists (neurocientficos, psychologists, etc) have studied the solution to those problems.
On it we will speak in the following weeks in the blog, so that if you have some of these difficulties, kind mantente/letter. If you subscribe, you will comfortably receive the new entrances in your e-mail ð
A hug and that the examinations go very well.